DEGEN BABY EYES SWEATER + VEST PATTERN
*** some international customers are having issues checking out with this item. If that happens to you please email me firstname.lastname@example.org and I can hook you up**
THE OG EYES SWEATER FOR BABIES- and now you can knit it!!!!!
Sweater and vest are knit from the bottom up. The eyes pattern is written separately (pgs 9-10) so that you can choose your own placement, follow our placement, or use the pattern for your own colorwork design.
2 (2, 2, 3, 3) skeins (Main Color) of HU MADE: Made DK 100% superwash merino. Each skein is approximately 231yrds/100g. Approximately 350 (385, 430, 490, 570) total yards required.
- HU MADE: Made DK 100% superwash merino. Each skein is approximately 231yrds/100g
- 1/2 skein each of Iris color, White, and Black. Approximately 100 yrds required. You may also use stash yarns in similar weight
- US 2, 24-inch circular needles
- A set of US 2 double pointed needles
- Stitch markers
- Stitch holders or scrap yarn
I used Hu Made color "BLIMEY" for the yellowish sweater and "PEONY" for the purplish vest.
3 months (6 months, 12 months, 18 months, 24 months)
18½ (20, 22, 23½, 25½) inches
- Finished Chest Circumference: 18½ (20, 22, 23½, 25½) inches
- Finished Body Length from Bottom Edge to Underarm: 5 (5, 5½, 6, 6¾) inches
- Finished Body Length from Bottom Edge to Top of Shoulder: 11 (11¼, 12, 12¾, 13¾) inches
- Finished Sleeve Length: 5½ (5¾, 6¼, 6¾, 7¾) inches
SAMPLE: The sweater pictured here is size 6 months (20 inches circ.)
**if you find an issue with the pattern pleas email me email@example.com. I do my best to fully check but errors can happen to us all**
- 5.11.21 update: there was a math error on the size 6, 18 and 24 month stitch count at the sleeve after the rib increase. Corrected
- 10.23.21 update: there was a missing instruction on the sleeve to continue in stockinette until the piece measures a certain length. Corrected.