DEGEN BABY CITY BLOCK SWEATER PATTERN
*** some international customers are having issues checking out with this item. If that happens to you please email me firstname.lastname@example.org and I can hook you up**
This pattern was originally released in collaboration with Purl Soho.
This garment is knit in pieces: a Front, Back, and two Sleeves. Sew them together and pick up and knit the Neckband.
- Main Color (MC): 3 (3, 3, 4, 4) skeins of Purl Soho’s Posy: 75% superwash merino, 15% cashmere, and 10% nylon. Each skein is approximately 159 yards/50 grams; approximately 360 (395, 440, 500, 585) total yards required. We used the color Mourning Dove for one sample and Black Cherry for the other.
- Contrast Color 1 (CC1): 1 skein of Pocket Posy: 75% superwash merino, 15% cashmere, and 10% nylon. Each skein is approximately 79 yards/25 grams; approximately 30 (30, 35, 35, 40) total yards required. We used Sour Gooseberry for the Mourning Dove sample and Azalea Glow for the Black Cherry one.
- Contrast Color 2 (CC2): 1 skein of Pocket Posy. Approximately 20 (20, 25, 25, 30) total yards required. We used Marigold Orange for the Mourning Dove sample and Lilac Mist for the Black Cherry one.
**edit: Purl Soho has updated the skeins of Posy to be 50g instead of 100g as originally listed in the pattern. Please see revised number of skeins above. The yardage total stays the same.
- US 2, 24-inch circular needles or long straight needles
- A set of US 2 double pointed needles
- Stitch markers
- Stitch holders or scrap yarn
3 months (6 months, 12 months, 18 months, 24 months)
18½ (20, 22, 23½, 25½) inches
- Finished Chest Circumference: 18½ (20, 22, 23½, 25½) inches
- Finished Body Length from Bottom Edge to Underarm: 5 (5, 5½, 6, 6¾) inches
- Finished Body Length from Bottom Edge to Top of Shoulder: 11 (11¼, 12, 12¾, 13¾) inches
- Finished Sleeve Length: 5½ (5¾, 6¼, 6¾, 7¾) inches
SAMPLE: The sweaters pictured here are sizes 6 months (in Mourning Dove) and 12 months (in Black Cherry).
**if you find an issue with the pattern pleas email me email@example.com. I do my best to fully check but errors can happen to us all**